A Message from Mac:
As a medical professional of over twenty-five years and owner/operator of Mar Mac Farms, Inc., I believe the nutritional value of bison meat far exceeds its cost.
The American Heart Association recommends 177 calories, 7.7g fat, and 77mg cholesterol in your daily diet of red meat. If you love the taste of red meat and are heart health conscious . . . Bison is the other red meat!
Bison is more easily digested by people with red meat intolerance, and if you are like myself and love a great steak,
BISON is the healthy choice!
Enjoy and thank you,
M. G. Macaluso, Owner
Bison Meat Facts!
- Non-Allergenic - Bison is the only red meat suited for people with red meat intolerance and is easily digested.
- 40% more protein than beef
- Less calories and cholesterol than chicken, fish, or ostrich with much more flavor!
- Bison is rich in folic acid needed to regenerate new cells in the body and digestive tract.
- Bison is naturally tender and sweeter than beef - with no wild taste.